The world’s largest international coil winding, insulation & electrical manufacturing exhibition
CWIEME Berlin has the largest collection of coil winding, insulation and electrical suppliers, many of whom you simply won’t find at any other exhibition around the world. Not only does CWIEME Berlin bring together over 750 suppliers showcasing their products, services and technologies, it also attracts 7,000 buyers and design engineers, all of whom will be looking to forge new partnerships, network with old colleagues, and to discuss and explore potential new projects.
This is a unique opportunity to meet and do business with your colleagues from the CWIEME community, including leading industry figures, academics and innovators at a prestigious international event that serves a €37 billion market*.
*European Market Opportunity Report, 2013
SOURCE > CONNECT > INNOVATE
Scan the exhibitor list and research suppliers who you would like to meet at CWIEME Berlin.
Network with over 7,000 of your colleagues, brush up on your old networks or form new ones through various networking sessions.
Discover the very latest industry technologies & developments and drive innovation throughout your business.
New for 2014
- CWIEME Central - The main seminar hub providing a series of technical presentations and discussions
- The CWIEME Challenge Forum - Bringing business and the engineers of tomorrow together
- Machinery Trail - An official series of live product and machinery demos on various exhibitor stands throughout the three days
More details on all our features to follow!
Exhibiting at CWIEME Berlin
Stand space selling fast, please enquire today to avoid disappointment
CWIEME Berlin is the world's largest dedicated coil winding show of its kind. With 85% of stands now booked, why not get in touch today?
- It’s THE meeting point for customers, THE meeting point for new business, THE meeting point for the Coil winding industry
- 7,000 international visitors attend bringing new projects to discuss, to source new partners like you, who are ready to solve their problems.
- No other event offers you such a highly specialised audience, many of whom do not attend any other industry event.
- It’s a unique platform to meet your existing clients, all in one focused space.
- You’ll be joining over 750 exhibitors from four continents at a truly global gathering.
|Prof. Ivan Schuller
Director of the Center for Advanced Nanoscience (CAN) at the University of California-San Diego
Session: Future Possibilities - Breakthroughs in magnetic and semi-conductor materials - bilayer and the implications for the electrification of industry and society
|Prof. Martin Doppelbauer
Chair - Hybrid & Electric Vehicles, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Session: Comparisons of permanent magnet and field winding synchronous machines vs inductions machines as traction drives for full electric vehicles
|Dr Rolf Winter
Managing Director (Electrical Winding & Insulation Systems Division), ZVEI
Session: Optimising electrical insulation systems technical and commercial perspectives