North America's most comprehensive showcase for the coil winding and electro-magnetic industry
CWIEME Chicago provides the largest platform for the transformer, electric motor and power generation industries in North America, with many visitors whom don't attend any other exhibitions. This year’s Coil Winding Expo promises to be the biggest collection of suppliers of electrical components in North America, with exhibitors showcasing their products, services and technologies to a dedicated audience of design engineers, buyers and technical managers.
Taking place over 2 days, CWIEME Chicago is the premier place to source new technological solutions, develop valuable relationships with suppliers and to hear best practice from leading figureheads in the OEM community.
Some of the exhibitors already on board for 2014 include:
|Tranco Production Machines||Kienle + Spiess||Mitsui High-tech|
|Spectrum Technologies||3M Electrical Markets||Gorman Machine Corp|
|Itasca Automation Systems||Jovil Manufacturing||Magnet Applications|
|New England Wire Technologies||Superior Essex||Ramco Electric Motors|
|TEMPEL||Wingard & Co||Zeus Industrial Products|
Exhibitor Case Studies
Crosslink Technology Inc. specialises in providing its customers tailored solutions for their insulation, potting, casting and impregnating needs. Read more
Why Exhibit at CWIEME Chicago
- It’s THE meeting point for customers, THE meeting point for new business, THE meeting point for the Coil winding industry
- Visitors attend bringing new projects to discuss, to source new partners like you, who are ready to solve their problems.
- No other event offers you such a highly specialised audience, many of whom do not attend any other industry event.
- It’s a unique platform to meet your existing clients, all in one focused space.
- You’ll be joining over 150 exhibitors from four continents at a truly global gathering
New Features for 2014
- CWIEME Connect - The main seminar hub providing a series of technical presentations and discussions
- More machinery and equipment on display - your chance to see machinery and equipment in motion
- Exhibitor space in The Transformer Zone in association with the TransformerAssociation
- CWIEME Challenge - provides a platform for university students to present their work and engage with professionals from across the international electrical manufacturing sectors.