New Large Scale Meetings Program Designed to Transform How Business Gets Done in the Global Electrical Engineering Sector
London, UK, July 26, 2022 – Connect @ CWIEME is an entirely new, large scale meetings programme to be held during its flagship event, CWIEME Berlin, on 23-25 May 2023 at Messe Berlin, which brings together more than 6,700 visitors and 600 specialist suppliers from across the electrical engineering community.
Connect @ CWIEME helps the CWIEME Berlin community connect and collaborate via one-to-one meetings. More than 1,000 engineers, procurement and R&D professionals and over 250 components, raw material and process machinery manufacturers are expected to participate in over 5,000 high value meetings onsite at CWIEME Berlin 2023.
To ensure they are valuable, all Connect @ CWIEME meetings are double opt-in (both people want to meet each other) and scheduled based on each individual’s availability. The meetings will be held in a central location in the CWIEME Exhibit Hall.
Components, raw material and process machinery manufacturers are joining Connect @ CWIEME to:
- Meet prospective engineering, procurement and R&D customers and generate qualified leads with 15-minute double opt-in introductory meetings
- Re-engage with existing contacts and end users to identify new opportunities to work together
- Launch new products, technologies, solutions and services, as well as make announcements and share news with 1,000+ buyers
Engineering, procurement and R&D professionals are joining Connect @ CWIEME to:
- Use their time at CWIEME in the most efficient way possible– meeting the manufacturers of components, raw material and process machinery they want to meet quickly and easily
- Discover new and emerging products, services and solutions that can help address their organisation’s specific project needs and accelerate their timelines
- View the latest products and new technology launches, announcements and news from the electrical engineering industry
“With our Connect @ CWIEME program we enable our visitors to manage their calendars effectively and experience CWIEME Berlin in the most efficient way, providing them more time to focus on scheduled meetings that have the potential to grow business,” said Bradley Smeeton, Event Director, CWIEME Berlin.
Testimonials for Connect @ CWIEME’s 2022 Pilot Programme:
“The opportunity to get focused discussions with someone who wanted to meet with you directly. You get the right person at the right time”, said Tyree Transformer.
“Wonderful Organisation. These speed dates are very focused and immediately go to the point and avoid speaking about something not relevant”, concluded SAMAC. “The meetings programme has given us an opportunity to highlight SAMAC to important big names in the Automotive industry.”
Components, raw material and process machinery manufacturers from across the global electrical engineering community are joining Connect @ CWIEME by purchasing meetings packages, including startups and established providers of:
- Electronic & Electrical Components
- Electric Powertrain Components
- Electromechanical Components
- Adhesives Resins & Coatings
- Insulation & Shielding Materials
- Intermediate Semi-finished Products & Materials
- IT & Software
- Adhesives Resins & Coatings
- Motor Components & Accessories
- Quality, Test & Measurement Solutions & Services
- Transformer Components & Accessories
- Winding Systems & Supplies
Engineers, Procurement and R&D professionals can participate in Connect @ CWIEME at no cost. Suppliers that want to purchase meetings packages to join Connect @ CWIEME should email email@example.com.