ITE unveils relaunch for CWIEME Chicago13 Aug 2018
ITE group plc has announced that the US edition of CWIEME, the world’s largest coil winding, electric motor and transformer manufacturing exhibition portfolio will be undergoing a significant investment program and it has been decided to postpone CWIEME Chicago until 16-18 September 2019 to reach its full potential.
Under new management, the world class exhibition group has committed to a major investment into the Chicago show, bringing it to the high standards that customers expect from the CWIEME brand. This comes after a strategic review of the CWIEME Global Series, involving months of research into the markets, the wider industry and its various stakeholders.
“Chicago is one of the world’s leading electric motor, transformer and generator markets and we are delighted to introduce new initiatives which will reposition the US edition of CWIEME as the leading gathering point for the electric design and manufacturing industries,” says Alison Jackson, Managing Director of the CWIEME Global Series.
In the fall, CWIEME will announce some exciting new plans including:
- A US team who are in the market to focus on buyer acquisition, content and sales
- Investment in local research
- A new steering committee to ensure the event develops in line with local market needs
- A relaunch of the US content programme and regional meet ups across the Americas
- A new social programme including events starting the weekend before the event opens
- A new visitor program
- Additional logistics support
+44 (0) 203 033 2043