Transforming the future of e-mobility
EV Momentum Summit 2018: Disruption. Innovation. Technology.
EV Momentum Summit 2018? Were you there?
No? Then you missed over 50+ top speakers from across the global e-mobility world.
Featuring numerous tech talks, market insights, panel discussions and ‘in the chair’ interviews the inaugural EV Momentum Summit brought together those involved and disrupting rapid the automotive and wider e-mobility supply chain.
EVM Talk Highlights
- Dr Yves Burkhardt, Valeo Siemens e-Automotive:
Challenges for future e-motor materials
- Dr. Jaydip Das, Carpenter Technology:
Power dense motor solutions for electric vehicles
- Makoto Dave Yoshida, Nissan Motor Co:
EV: Challenges for the future
- Matthew Doude, Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems, MSU:Beyond EV…an autonomous reality
- Mauricio Esguerra, Magment:
Charging ahead: Fast charging and the need for consensus
- Matic Frajnkovic, Elaphe Propulsion Technologies Ltd:
Structural integrity of in-wheel motors
- James Goss, Motor Design Limited:
Simulation based eMachine design for EV powertrains
- Dr Omar Hegazy, MOBI, University of Brussel:
Advances in Power Electronics Converters for Efficient Drivetrains
- Tom Hillman & Tim Woolmer, YASA Motors
Design imperfect? The future of the electric vehicle traction motor
- Jared Kearby, Power Technology Research
How is the adoption of EV is impacting automotive manufacturing?
- Vincent Ledoux–Pedailles, Lithium Battery & Raw Materials Research, IHS Markit:
The Lithium-ion battery supply chain and raw materials
- Trent Mell, First Cobalt
The Cobalt conundrum: balancing the EV over-reliance on DRC cobalt
- Saqib Saeed, Power Technology Research
Fast charging and grid infrastructure
- Arcady Sosinov, FreeWire Technologies
Mobile charging to enable the EV ecosystem
Want to be part of the transformation?
The EV Momentum Summit will be back, bigger, faster, stronger. You get it.
Alongside will next year’s summit will be the first ever E-Mobility dedicated hall at CWIEME Berlin 2019
If you are interested in sharing your latest learnings, promoting your latest products, expertise and brand as a core part of the growing EV ecosystem and more then get in touch.
We are shaping the outline of 2019 Summit now so make sure you get in touch before it’s too late.
Contact: Chloe Theobald, Senior Global Content Manager