There are five category of awards*. Choose the category you would like to enter.
*Grand Prix category is a chosen from the winners of each of the five categories.
- All entries are submitted via the online form here
- Using the form you will be asked to submit a short description and details about the nomination to support your entry.
- Be sure to include useful information for the judges. Nominee or projects milestones, accomplishments and objectives achieved.
- You can also include customer/client feedback that reflects the nomination’s value.
- Provide information about patents either awarded or pending, awards for work performed, financial results or an overview of data on results achieved. Plus any other information that enhances the nomination’s worthiness for this award.
- You also have the option, should you feel it is required, to submit additional supporting material via the attachments function on the form.
- Submit the form before the entry deadline of midnight GMT Friday 13th April 2018.
- Shortlisted entries will be selected by a panel of industry judges with expertise from a variety of sectors across the electrical design and manufacturing industries.