NEW dates: CWIEME Chicago now has a new name and new dates
CWIEME Americas will now run in DESCC – Chicago 17-18 September 2019
We have reviewed the feedback from previous editions of CWIEME Chicago and changed the format of the show to more closely match your requirements. We have refreshed the content and added more opportunities to review machinery, see newly launched or improved products, learn from inspiring industry leaders, network, meet new business partners, close deals and keep up to date with the latest industry trends & practices.
More information will be released as plans are developed.
If you would like us to update you about visiting or speaking at CWIEME Americas in 2019 please register your interest here.
TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION
Whether you’re reviewing machinery, services or other materials; it is vital you feel confident about your decisions. The best way to do this is to see all the options together in one place.
Come to CWIEME Americas 2019 and see the machinery in operation, feel the quality of the products and work with new service solutions. It is only by getting hands-on that you can really understand what you are buying. You can also meet the people; something which is critical when service is a vital element of any buying decision. There is nothing quite like meeting someone face-to-face to building trust, really understanding how things work and discover the breadth of options.
Right now, the opportunities for the coil winding industry in the Americas are the best they have been in the past century. The openings created by significant innovations, including electric vehicles and the desire to make all motors faster and smaller, are there to be grabbed. Companies in the Americas, regardless of size, should work together to ensure they maximize the growth spike.
What to expect in 2019
CWIEME Americas is the leading exhibition for those involved in electric motor, generator and transformer design and manufacturing across USA, Canada & Mexico.
It is free to attend and includes more dedicated, free conference content than any other event in the region. We don’t cover the broad issues; we cover the specific business issue and future trends that will make a real difference to your business.
The event also gives you access to the best suppliers, new products and tech innovations.
- 150+ suppliers demonstrating the latest products & manufacturing techniques
- Focused 2-day event
- CWIEME Central Theatre – covering the core issues
- NEW Theatre focused on E-Mobility
- NEW EV Trail
- NEW Machinery Demo Focus
- NEW Technical Breakfast Session
- NEW Networking opportunity on the night before the show
- Increased and improved catering facilities
- NEW Visitor networking zone
- FREE match-making service to help you maximize the effectiveness of your visit
- NEW Exhibitor Zone highlighting the very latest Innovation
- CWIEME Global Award Winner Spotlight area – the best of the best from the Berlin event
- Post-show networking function – Day 1
- Reduced rates at recommended hotels